Reserving a suite at Boardwalk is easy! Simply visit our office or call us to get started.
We know that furnishing an apartment while in college can be tough, so we’ve included all the furniture necessary! Not only that, but our all-inclusive leases include your utilities too! Your all-inclusive rental rate includes:
- Fully furnished, 4-bedroom/4-bathroom units
- Fully furnished common area including a leather-style sofa set, coffee & ends tables
- 50-inch TV & glass top dining room table with leather style chairs
- Spacious open kitchen floor plan with all the major appliances including an ice maker and garbage disposal
- Full size washer and dryer in unit
- Wood style flooring in common area
- Oversized balconies and patios
- Fully furnished bedrooms include a queen size bed, spacious dresser, nightstand and large corner desk with desk chair
- Free highspeed internet in bedrooms
- Free cable with HBO and HBO On Demand
- Water and Sewer
- Electricity up to a cap
- Individually locking bedroom doors
Lease Terms/Info: Reserving a bedroom at Boardwalk is easy! Stop on by the Leasing Office or give us a call to get the process started! We offer 12-month leases that run from August 15th to July 31st each leasing term. Our units are individually leased and all-inclusive.
Application Fee: $35.00
Administration Fee: $100.00
Security Deposit: $225.00
Specials/Rates: “Call for current rates & specials!”
Download the forms you need to complete to sign a lease..
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a student to live here?
No, our community is set up to cater to the student lifestyle however it is not a requirement. We lease to anyone who meets our leasing criteria.
What is included in the rental rate?
Each resident will pay a flat rate that includes:
- All bedroom & common area furniture
- High-speed internet
- Digital cable with HBO with On Demand
- Electricity to a cap
- Weekly recycling pick up
- All major appliances with full size washer & dryer in unit
- Access to all property amenities
Do I have to bring my own roommates?
You can sign a lease to live with your friends or you can apply on your own and we will match you with roommates based on lifestyle preferences notated on your roommate matching profile.
When is your move in day?
All leases will run from August 15th to July 31st each leasing term. You will make 12 equal installment payments throughout the year.
Is parking included?
Yes! We are a permit parking community and you will receive your parking permit upon moving in. We have a visitors parking lot for your guests.
What type of security does the property offer?
Boardwalk at Alafaya Trail is a limited access community with gates generally enforcing access during hours when the Leasing Office is closed. We also have a Security Officer on property seven nights a week.
How far are you from the UCF Campus?
We are less than 1 mile from UCF Campus right off of Alafaya Trail.
What are your office hours?
Monday-Friday: 9:00AM to 7:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Sunday: 1:00PM to 5:00PM.